Welcome to the official website of Zhejiang Hongxin Copper Co., Ltd!
The brass bar is an aluminum alloy made of copper zinc. At present, there are many types of brass rods on the market. Different types of brass rods have different properties, of course they have different uses. Today's editor mainly shares the precautions for using different types of brass rods semi continuous casting process.
1、 Types of brass rods
1. H59 brass rod
It can be used for all kinds of deep drawing bending stress parts, such as pins, rivets, washers, nuts, pipes, barometers, screens, radiator parts, etc. It has excellent mechanical properties, excellent plasticity at high temperature, smooth, plasticity at cold state, good machinability, easy fusion welding, corrosion resistance, is a common type of brass.
2. H59 brass rod
It has high strength hardness, poor plasticity, but it can still well accept pressure treatment under heat treatment. Its corrosion resistance is normal. Other functions are close to H62. For general rigid parts, welding parts, hot stamping hot rolling parts.
3. H62 brass rod
It has excellent mechanical function, good plasticity in hot state, good plasticity in cold state, good machinability, easy brazing welding, corrosion resistance, but easy to cause corrosion cracking. Another kind of cheap is common brass used by repeated offenders. Used for all kinds of deep drawing bending parts, such as pin, rivet, washer, nut, pipe, pressure gauge, spring, filter screen, radiator parts, etc.
4. H63 brass rod
Suitable for cold pressure processing, suitable for stop welding brazing. Easy to polish, it is the main alloy in drawing, rolling bending. Used for screw, pickling roller, etc.
5. H65 brass rod
The function is between H68 H62, which is cheaper than H68. It also has higher strength plasticity. It can well accept cold hot pressure treatment, has the tendency of corrosion cracking. For small hardware, daily necessities, small springs, screws, rivets machine parts.
6. H68 brass rod
It has excellent plasticity (yes in brass) high strength, good cutting function, easy to weld, unstable to common corrosion, but easy to propagate crack. It is a common type of brass. Used for large cold drawing parts deep drawing parts, such as radiator shell, pipe, bellows, filter box, gasket, etc.
7, H70 brass rod
It has excellent plasticity (yes in brass) high strength, good cutting function, easy to weld, unstable to common corrosion, but easy to propagate crack. Used for large cold drawing parts deep drawing parts, such as radiator shell, pipe, bellows, filter box, gasket.
8. H75 brass rod
It has very good mechanical function, processing function corrosion resistance function. It can be processed well under hot cold pressure. It is between H80 H70 in function economy.
9. H80 brass rod
It is similar to h85 in function, but has higher strength, better plasticity higher corrosion resistance in atmosphere, seawater seawater. Used for paper mesh, thin wall pipe, corrugated pipe Hengyu building supplies.
10. High 85 brass rod
It has high strength, good plasticity, can well accept cold hot pressure processing, has the function of welding corrosion resistance. For condensing cooling pipes, siphons, serpentines, cooling equipment furniture.
11. H90 brass rod
The function is similar to H96, but the intensity is slightly higher than H96. It can be coated with metal enamel. Used for water supply drainage pipe, medal, artwork, water tank belt bimetal belt.
12. H96 brass rod
It has good thermal conductivity conductivity, high corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, excellent plasticity, easy cold hot pressure processing, easy welding, casting tinning, no stress corrosion cracking deviation. In general mechanical manufacturing, it is used as conduit, condenser tube, radiator tube, radiator, automobile water tank belt conductive parts.
2. Precautions for semi continuous casting of brass rod
1. When the power frequency has an iron core it is felt that the electric furnace is melting a brass rod with zinc content more than 20%, it can be used as a mark of the melting temperature reaching the furnace temperature.
2. When the forging speed of the flat brass ingot is too fast the cooling can keep up with it, the large surface of the ingot may appear concave core due to insufficient compression. For the brass rod with less than 20u / O zinc content, it is still necessary to use thermocouple to measure the temperature. Once the pouring temperature is on time, increasing the useful height of the die appropriately increasing the cooling intensity can increase the forging speed to some extent.
3. Power frequency has iron core. Electric furnace is an ideal melting heat preservation equipment for producing simple brass ingots.
4. Using borax as covering agent in the forging process can improve the initial cooling strength of the die. When the content of some impurity elements is slightly higher than that of galena, it will cause external cracks in the ingot.
5. When using borax as covering agent, it should be baked dried, the particles should be too large.
6. Some round ingots with large cross section are more sensitive to the change of forging rate.
7. On the premise of stable cooling water flow, increasing the height of the mold will contribute to the forging speed.
8. The smaller the ingot size, the faster the forging speed.